主 席Chairman: 周钗冰
秘 书Secretary: 冯贝琪
出 席 率Attendance: 100 % （ 45 /45）
缺 席 率Absence Rate: 0 % （ 0 /45）
日 期Date: 2019年8月28日
时 间Time: 2.50p.m. ~ 4.10p.m.
地 点Place: D306课室 & D307课室
主 题Title: 学习韩文词汇及以韩文沟通
Learning of Korean Vocabularies and Communicating in Korean Language
流 程 Process:
|时间 time||过程 process|
|2.50p.m. ~ 2.55p.m.||秘书点名 attendance marking|
|3.00p.m. ~ 4.00p.m.||进行韩文学习learning of Korean language|
|4.00p.m.~4.10p.m.||秘书点名，打扫活动课室 attendance marking, cleaning tasks|
内容概述 Content Overview:
- Before the Korean Language teacher began with his lessons, he showed the level 1 members a video on Korean Traditional Dance to let the members know more about the dances of Koreans.
- Followed by that, the teacher taught the members how to use the word “please” in Korean Language.
- In order to let the members to further understand what the teacher taught, he gave the members examples and read phrases as well as sentences which contain the word “please” to the members.
- Lastly, the teacher also asked the members questions randomly to revise with them all that they had learnt throughout the year so that he could make sure that the members did understand his lessons.
- The teacher-in-charge had the level 2 members to introduce themselves for one minute and recorded them introducing themselves too.
- The teacher also let the members picked a few topics randomly to do group discussions.
- The teacher let the members to use Korean Language to talk about the topic for as long as five minutes.
Through the Korean Language Teacher showing videos to the level 1 members, members were able to know more about Korean traditional dance. Through knowing new grammar in Korean Language, members could understand more about sentence structures of the language.Moreover, through the teacher randomly picking members to answer questions, they could be tested on how much they had learnt throughout the year.
The level 2 members having the chance to introduce themselves for one minute, they were able to express more about what they think and could also test their language abilities. Whereas, through the teacher-in-charge letting the members to discuss among their picked groups, members could show how well they could communicate in Korean Language.
The level 1 members were all in all okay during the lesson. They tried their best to complete what the Korean Language teacher said nicely and paid attention to his lessons too. Members are currently not as shy as how they used to be as they all dared to express their thoughts in Korean Language now.
The level 2 members were also fine too during lessons. The members tried their best to come up with their introduction of themselves, one minute speech and also used certain grammar types in Korean Language where the teacher-in-charge never taught them before. The members also did ask their group members about their experiences and asked them questions during the group dicussions session.