Tsun Jin High School English Language Society was formed in year 1982 with the intention of promoting English in the school. Since then, our society has put in tremendous effort to make English a fun language to learn. This year, more emphasis will be placed on enhancing students’ proficiency in English through various activities such as playing word games and watching educational movies et cetera. In addition, various contests are planned in conjunction with English Awareness Campaign Week to promote the language among the school community. These activities and contests are meant to supplement conventional teaching methods.
Aim of Establishment
1. To promote English language among the students.
2. To create opportunities for members to use English Language outside the classroom context.
3. To promote collaborative learning among members.
4. To build the confidence in the use of English Language through creative and interactive activities.
5. Build up and improve the students’ skills in mastering English and to fortifying the members’confidence to speak English.
English Awareness Campaign Week, Annual Training Camp, Field Trip
Wednesday 2.50 p.m. – 4.10 p.m.
Saturday 7.50 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.