English Language Society
Aim of Establishment:
1. To promote English language among the students.
2. To create opportunities for members to use English Language outside the classroom context.
3. To promote collaborative learning among members.
4. To build the confidence in the use of English Language through creative and interactive activities.
5. Build up and improve the students’ skills in mastering English and to fortifying the members’confidence to speak English.
Students of Tsun Jin High School
1st Semester: RM20
2nd Semester: RM20
Society T-shirt and school sports pants
Wednesday 2.50 p.m. – 4.10 p.m.
Saturday 7.50 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.
Our society regards the Annual General Meeting as the highest authority, electing 11 committee members and an auditor:
- General Affair
- Activity Planner
- Bulletin Board Manager
- Website Manager
1) Management and supervision to ensure all society committees complete its work.
2) Hold meeting when necessary.
3) Supervise activities of society members.
1) Assist the President in all society matters.
2) Committee meeting may be convened in the absence of the President when necessary.
1) Responsible for all clerical duties, such as activity reports and letters.
2) Printing and distribution of meeting notices when the President convene meetings.
3) Assist the President in written documents and information when necessary.
1) Check every financial reports and financial matters.
1) Management of all financial matters, such as membership fee and bills.
2) Complete every financial reports.
1) Manage all society properties, such as purchasing activity products.
2) Key management of society storage.
3) Clean and inspect the society storage regularly.
1) Plan society activities and learning content.
Bulletin Board Manager
1) Responsible to design the society bulletin board.
1) Responsible to update and maintenance for the society blog.
2) Take photos during society activities.