Introduction of Activities
Name of experiential learning stall : Tongue twister and Pictoword
- Content of experiential learning: Our society experiential stall is P6 at the big hall. We will conduct two activities which are tongue twister and pictoword. We predict that we will have 4 members are going to conduct tongue twister and 4 members are going to conduct pictoword. So that, students can play our games as soon as possible.
Name of activity: Pictoword and tongue twister
Categories: All students
- To improve students’ verbal skills.
- To instill creativity into students’ mindset.
- Learn the basics of rhythms
In Pictoword, the player will “read” two pictures to form a word. The puzzles can be a combination of the pictures (A picture of an ear and ring will form Earring), a homonym (A picture of a knight and mare will form Nightmare) or what the pictures sound like (A picture of a taxi and dough will form Tuxedo).
Player will draw 20cards (10goups) of cards, they have 2 minutes to guess 5 groups of the words. If they success , our members will give them one stamp.
In tongue twister, the player will read out one sentences of tongue twister 3 times.
If their pronunciation is clear , they will collect one society stamp.
- Quantity of stall : 1 Food stall
0 Game stall
0 Gift stall
- Details of food stall:
- -Product name and default price
- Brown Sugar Black Tea with Pearl RM8
- Brown Sugar Earl Grey Tea with Pearl RM8
- Brown Sugar Hot Chocolate with Pearl RM8
- Apple Refresh RM7
- Peach&Passion Fruit RM7
- Strawberry Sensation RM7
- Lemon&Lime Twist RM7
- Black Tea RM7
- Earl Grey Tea RM7