Date: 15th August 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am
Venue: Home (Zoom Meeting)
Numbers of members: 37
Numbers of members present: 32
Numbers of members absent: 5
Percentages of members present: 75.67
Members who absent (1st Zoom): –
Members who absent (2nd Zoom): –
Members who absent both zoom: 陈桐庆, 赖嘉发, 颜川咏, 颜川航, 陆伟琦
President: Brenda Wang
Vice President: Eazen Lim
Secretary: Lum Jia En
Activity Planner: Tan Ee Jj
Teacher Advisor: Miss Michelle
Timetable of activity:
|Time||Activity||Person in charge|
|10:30am – 10:35am||Attendance||Secretary|
|10:35am – 11:00am||Crossword||Activity Planner|
|11:00am – 11:05am||Attendance||Secretary|
|11:05am – 11:30am||Rebus Puzzle||Activity Planner|
Activity: 1) Crossword
-The activity planner gave the members to do the Crossword activity.
– First of all, the activity planner put the crossword puzzle on the screen.
– Then, the society members started to write the correct words into the Crossword on screen.
– Everyone was learning new words and building vocabulary that fits into the Crossword.
– This activity has increased the general knowledge of the members and they got to learn new vocabularies.
Activity: 2) Rebus Puzzle
– The activity planner gave the members to play the Rebus Puzzle.
– The activity Rebus puzzle needed to use words, numbers and picture for example “T_RN”. (Answer is No U Turn).
– Following, a few examples were “SECRET x3” (Top Secret). “CYCLE x3” (Tricycle) and many more.
– Lastly, the activity has let the members learn words in a fun way. As everyone was having a fantastic time participating the activity.
– Both activities made the members to gain an understanding of new words.
– Society members thought of the box to guess the words.
-To acquire new vocabularies from the weekly activities.
-To build up members vocabulary vault.